Wobenzym is an enzyme preparation originally designed in Germany in the 1960s and is a natural anti-inflammatory with many additional health benefits.
Although its original use was primarily to treat osteoarthritis, studies have revealed that Wobenzym lowers C-reactive protein levels (a marker of chronic infection in the body) on average by 30%!
The latest research, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, has documented that individuals with high levels of C-reactive protein have up to 6 times the likelihood of a heart attack or strokes as individuals with lower levels.
In addition, Wobenzym acts as a natural and safe alternative to anti-inflammatory drugs such as Ibuprofen.
Furthermore, some Olympic teams have used Wobenzym to reduce injuries by as much as 50% and to enhance healing after injury. This is partly due to the bioflavonoids ability to prevent the discoloration and local pain associated with traumatic injuries. For these same reasons, leading surgeons now routinely prescribe Wobenzym to prevent bruising and edema and the associated pain for their post-surgical patients.
As more and more uses of Wobenzym are discovered, the list of health problems benefiting from Wobenzym continues to grow and include:
* Reducing the incidence of blood clots, known to be induced by the sudden breakdown of vulnerable plaque.
* Improving feelings of well-being due to its antioxidant effects.
* Reducing the incidence of heart attacks and strokes because of its anti-thrombotic, anti-spasmodic, anti-arrhythmic and cholesterol lowering abilities.
* Helping to resolve many of the molecular features of aging.
* Providing protection from environmental toxins in the air, water and food.
* Treating autoimmune and rheumatic illnesses, such as osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, joint and muscle pain.
* Benefiting viral injection treatments for herpes, cancer and Hepatitis C.
* Lowering inflammation involved in allergies and alleviates the symptoms for the sufferer.